Ieuan's new Marksman!

Post your photo's in here
Cooter

Re: Ieuan's new Marksman!

Post by Cooter » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm

The Jackal wrote:
Cooter wrote:Hey ieuan your old mindy is on milweb and andy pull your finger out lol

Mine is planned to be back on the road early september and painted pink in aide of charity
Kev I intend too. Now I have a set of tires I need to get in the garage and finish refurbing the new whhels, and get a day of work to get the tires changed over. I have agreed to remove the tires of the willys rims at my cost so there is a set of willys rims going on ebay within the next week.

Hey andy rims as in wheels ? If so give me a chance to see them or do you mean the gay ones curntly fitted ?
I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.

The Jackal

Post by The Jackal » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Cooter wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
Cooter wrote:Hey ieuan your old mindy is on milweb and andy pull your finger out lol

Mine is planned to be back on the road early september and painted pink in aide of charity
Kev I intend too. Now I have a set of tires I need to get in the garage and finish refurbing the new whhels, and get a day of work to get the tires changed over. I have agreed to remove the tires of the willys rims at my cost so there is a set of willys rims going on ebay within the next week.

Hey andy rims as in wheels ? If so give me a chance to see them or do you mean the gay ones curntly fitted ?
Kev I have two options at the moment.One is to buy the wheels and tires and put straight onto my jeep (as they are late 16" willys wheels and Bar Grip tires) then sell my solid steel wheels I brought to cover my costs. Or Just buy the tires, pay to have them removed and put on my wheels.
But the answer to your question is a friend may have a set of 5 willys jeep wheels for sale

Ieuan

Post by Ieuan » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Well I'm happier with the storage box now, I followed the old motto "If there's any doubt then put some badly painted red crosses on it" :thumbsup:

It'll keep me going until I find the ''perfect" box
Attachments
20130719_192442.jpg