Jeep Junkies Summer event invite

The place to discuss the Register itself
Alan
Site Owner

Jeep Junkies Summer event invite

Post by Alan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

The guys and gals over at Jeep Junkies have extended an invite to the 'Register' to attend their Summer event.
Hi Alan

As you may be aware, "Jeep Junkies" are organising a major Off Road event, in July 2012, with the intention of making it one of the biggest "Jeep" get together's of the years off roading calendar.

We aim to make this event a "Multi Club" one, and wish to extend an invite to the Mahindra Register boys and girls to attend.

The event will be held at the excellent "Uplands Coppice" off road site, near Bridgnorth in Shropshire. This site is rarely opened to "Clubs", having in the past been only used for the likes of the "Howling Wolf" challenge, and offers a huge variety of terrains. The site has something for everyone from road going "shineys" to full on modd'ed monsters.

The event will be held over the weekend of the 15th & 16th of July 2012. There will be camping available on the Friday and Saturday evenings. There is easy access for Caravans and Motor Homes. We will be organising "Social activities" on the Saturday evening. There are toilet facilities on site. There is also a "Spectators Car Park" for non off road vehicles.

The event is open to all Jeep vehicles and Jeep derived vehicles. we will also be allowing a number of "Non Jeep" vehicles, from clubs that have supported us, in the past.

We are intending to keep the cost, to attendees, at less than £50 for the whole event.

If you would like to get involved with this event, or if you have any questions, then please let us know, at your earliest convenience and we can discuss the finer points, and advertise the event to your members.

Thanks, in advance
The JJ Team
Dates - 14th/15th July. You will be allowed to arrive on the Friday 13th (time tbc)

Venue is Uplands Coppice Bridgenorth Shropshire - Grid ref is SO 71225 89743

The nearest postcode is WV16 5LS which is for the Halfway House Pub/B&B

Cost of the event is £40 for the weekend including camping or £30 per day. For those who wish to just camp for the weekend and just watch a small charge of £10 is required payable on arrival. I will need a 50% deposit by the end of June to confirm attendance (Non refundable) Those wishing to attend need to pm me for my paypal address or can send chq to my home address.

There will be a set of punches laid out and a small trials section for the weekend and free roaming allowed around the site. Normal evening banter will also be supplied. Those who attended for the first time last year will agree with me when I say what a great site this is and one not to be missed.
Some pics of the site

chrisjones

Re: Jeep Junkies Summer event invite

Post by chrisjones » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Its nice and close.