Cheapfest 2013

The place to discuss the Register itself
Alan
Site Owner

Cheapfest 2013

Post by Alan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm

As has become the custom, our very good friends over at Birty Dastards Jeep Club have invited us to attend their annual event called Cheapfest.

Cheapfest will be held on 14th and 15th September. (Camping from 13th) at

Coney Green Farm
Ribbesford Road
Stourport on Severn
DY13 0TE

Costs for the weekend will be £25 for the day or £40 for the entire weekend including camping (same price as last year).
All proceeds are donated to a nominated charity.

Offroading is available and recommended but if you don't want to then its not compulsory.
Sitting / standing around chewing the fat is the only compulsory requirement of the weekend.

Watching is nearly as much fun. There will be a guided night run on Saturday night with fireworks from the hill top and of course the usual bonfire.

I can't stress enough that this is a social event with a bit of offroading if you want to.

Think about it, how often do you get the chance to meet like minded, friendly people who have an unhealthy fascination with oddball Jeeps.

Of course there is offroading available if you want to have a go and there will be lots of advice and help available if you want it.

Get your calendars marked up :good:

See you there :D

Cooter

Re: Cheapfest 2013

Post by Cooter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Yes indeed it is a top weekend very very friendly event its good site with as much or as little off roading as you wish
It is mainly a chilling weekend of drinking eating chatting fixing chatting eating drinking there will be a few of our membership there its well worth the effort
Come on down folks you know you want too
I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.

Alan
Site Owner

Post by Alan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm

So who's coming out to play ?

So far -
Alan
Kev
Paul
Cooter
Chris
Myles?

holte999

Post by holte999 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Sorry I can't make it this year, however can recommend it o other members. ;)

mylo74

Post by mylo74 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Yes coming Sunday as usual but Mindy off the road till probably Jan so will come in car and shotgun a ride around.

See you then.

Myles.