Wiring Diagrams

Technical questions and answers
Alan
Site Owner

Wiring Diagrams

Post by Alan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm

These are the two diagrams we have. They are quite large files so you can see the detail properly. If you have a slow internet connection, they will take a while to load up

The first one is the original that came with the Brave and Chief. Its very basic and does not include the updates that were added for the european market.

Brave - Chief Diagram

The second one is the Marksman Diagram. This one needs the two decoders to trace the colours correctly.

Marksman Diagram

Decoder 1
Decoder 2

simonmusgrovewethey

Re: Wiring Diagrams

Post by simonmusgrovewethey » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 pm

What a service! All the information required and virtually immediately. Thanks for your help. You have saved me a lot of frustration.

cheiftain
Technical Expert

Post by cheiftain » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm

simonmusgrovewethey wrote:What a service! All the information required and virtually immediately. Thanks for your help. You have saved me a lot of frustration.
Thats why we are here my friend,, long live the Mindie Jeeps ;) :thumbsup:
The journey isn't about departing in a well preserved body - but rather to skid in sideways - totally worn out - shouting HOLY SHIT WHAT A RIDE!!!!

Be More like a Dog, If you can't, Eat it, Play with it, Chase it, or Bark at it, Just Piss on it and walk away.

nelutu1973

Post by nelutu1973 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:30 pm

i'm looking for wiring diagram for mahindra scorpio, 2007, 2.0 diesel engine....can anyone help me?

cheiftain
Technical Expert

Post by cheiftain » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:51 pm

nelutu1973 wrote:i'm looking for wiring diagram for mahindra scorpio, 2007, 2.0 diesel engine....can anyone help me?
I'm afraid the Scorpio is not one of the Mahindra's we have had much dealings with here, however hang around the forums a while and somebody may come up with something to help you. :good:
The journey isn't about departing in a well preserved body - but rather to skid in sideways - totally worn out - shouting HOLY SHIT WHAT A RIDE!!!!

Be More like a Dog, If you can't, Eat it, Play with it, Chase it, or Bark at it, Just Piss on it and walk away.

stephen

Post by stephen » Fri May 20, 2011 1:06 am

which diagram would be the closest for the Aussie mahindra- the marksman or the chief?
Stephen
--------------
(I'm one of those damn colonials rattling his chains)

cheiftain
Technical Expert

Post by cheiftain » Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm

stephen wrote:which diagram would be the closest for the Aussie mahindra- the marksman or the chief?
The Chief will be the closest, apart from the stockmans extra wiring for the twin fuel tank transfer pump. :thumbsup: