I've been away and a bit busy

The place for general discussion about all things general, in a generally general manner
Alan
Site Owner

I've been away and a bit busy

Post by Alan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:49 am

As some of you know, after I was made redundant from my last job, I completely changed my career path. As a result of this new path, I have been away on all sorts of training courses and detached duties for well over 12 months. I am now 'back home' and leading what nearly represents a normal life again.

What this means is I am now able to revisit the rebuild of Matilda and will be updating the thread in the next few weeks as well as participating on the forum again.

My apologies if I have been conspicuous by my absence but it was well beyond my control.

Alan.

cheiftain
Technical Expert

Re: I've been away and a bit busy

Post by cheiftain » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:57 am

Putting food on the table n beer in the pot is far more important, been quiet on here really. :good:
The journey isn't about departing in a well preserved body - but rather to skid in sideways - totally worn out - shouting HOLY SHIT WHAT A RIDE!!!!

Be More like a Dog, If you can't, Eat it, Play with it, Chase it, or Bark at it, Just Piss on it and walk away.

Cooter

Post by Cooter » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:06 pm

same sort of thing here but back now
I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.

kev
Technical Expert

Post by kev » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi Alan
Nice to see ya back