MAHINDRA CJ540 SOFT TOP WANTED FOR SIZE ANY CONDITION

All sales and wants in here. No commercial ads. Posts dormant for 28 days will be removed automatically
ahmedindia

MAHINDRA CJ540 SOFT TOP WANTED FOR SIZE ANY CONDITION

Post by ahmedindia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:09 am

HELLO ALL RESPECTED MEMBERS OF MAHINDRA REGISTER

I AM IN NEED OF A USED/DAMAGED SOFT TOP OF MAHINDRA CJ540(INDIAN CHIEF) 91" WHEEL BASE FOR SIZE/MEASUREMENT.
I WILL PRESENT A NEW STITCHED SOFT TOP IN REPLACEMENT OF OLD WITH FREE SHIPPING.YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO INDIA.
IF ANY OF MEMBERS HAS OLD SOFT TOP SO PLEASE CONTACT ME,

Thanks

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS
niceindia786@gmail.com.

Ahmed(INDIA)

Cooter

Re: MAHINDRA CJ540 SOFT TOP WANTED FOR SIZE ANY CONDITION

Post by Cooter » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:07 am

hi do you do a top for cj340 ?
I spent most of my money on alcohol, women and old iron........ the rest of it I just wasted.

ahmedindia

Post by ahmedindia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:27 pm

DSCN0088.JPG
STITCHED SOFT TOP FOR JEEP MAHINDRA CJ340 MAHINDRA CLASSIC CL340 IS AVAILABLE BLACK & GRAY BEST QUALITY CANVAS.

MAIL ME AT niceindia786@gmail,com
FOR PICTURES AND OTHER DETALS.

AHMED

tractorman

Post by tractorman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 am

Ahmed finnaly I have found you on the register I have sent some messages via ebay but I think they watch them so no sales happen without them knowing my ebay name is fergieman14 and i have just found my old jeep i sold 18 years ago. So as i said on ebay i have a shopppppppppping list i know you were looking for a clutch master cylinder well further inspectio shows i need the slave cylinder too. Also i am lookind for the altenator mounting brackets top and bottom if you have any ideas let me know, thanks,
as for your dilemma i mey be able to help i will look and see what came with the jeep but i am sure ther is an old origanal soft top in the back i will let you know later also let me know if you want my full shopping list and see what we can do it will be a total rebuild so its all up for grabs ,thanks again,
Tony Pritchard,
Redroof, Main Street,
Epperstone, Nottingham NG14 6AU, UK

moble 07812150982 if u want to text